November 1, 2012

Lovely Dita Meter Maid

This week's fashion icon is Dita Von Teese.
She is a master of crafting elaborate and delightful fantasy - something that I think many Libras (she was born on September 28th) especially excel in.

She also has a fantastic sense of style. Her outfits are complete in a way that hardly anyone attempts anymore; from her hair and makeup down to her nail polish, she is always impeccable (and most importantly, fun!) to look at.

 Here are some of my favorite pictures of Dita, although it's hard to choose, really!


 Scarily-clad Dita! (But her shape is so provocative and lovely!)

  
A frothy, girlie confection...How delicate and pretty!


Looking good in black...Kind of a more 1970s style, not her usual but she still looks amazing!


A little bit more makeup-free, wearing a bra that I would probably punch a baby for.

*Gasp!* Her breathtaking (real life!) wedding dress. I can't even believe how nice this color is, and the cut is immaculate. I love that she dared (and boy did she go for it) to flout the non-traditional white attire. I hope I have the guts to skip the white dress if I ever get married...Because seriously, do any of us pale skinned ladies really look good in that color?! ;o)

XO,

Jeezum Crow.

No comments:

Post a Comment