November 28, 2012

Mad About Mad Men (Still)

Guys, let's talk about Peggy's shoes. It's like the sole purpose of this scene is to display this superb footwear. Seriously, this was a total throwaway couple of minutes...Except for these puppies:



Yeaaaah, baby.

Now let's check on Miss Mustang Sally.

Oh hey there, Sally. You're hanging out with Glen? That's cool. I just wanted to check out your sweet dress.

Yeah that's pretty awesome. I'd like a closer look, please.

Wow, great colors and amazing Peter Pan collar! Can you stand up so we can get a full length view?

YES! Oh my gosh with those loafers and knee socks, too. I love it! Thanks, ladybird.

I'm almost done watching all of the seasons of Mad Men. Buuuuut, soon Downton is starting back up! I can't wait. You can expect more of this (sorry).

;o)

xo,
Jeezum Crow.


No comments:

Post a Comment