January 28, 2013

Hickory Dickory Dockery

Currently, one of my favorite shows is PBS's Downton Abbey, which stars the lovely Michelle Dockery.

Dockery is a fantastic actress and very stunning besides. What's more, she always looks impeccable - both on and off-screen.

Here are some of my favorite looks that she has worn for awards shows, photo shoots, and simply tooling around town:









I'm pretty sure she uses a stylist, but to amazing effect! The form-fitting silhouettes, jewel tones and flowy/silky fabrics chosen for her consistently look smashing.

I also love the soft bob haircut she currently sports - it looks period appropriate on the show, and simultaneously very modern on the red carpet.

Perhaps I will get a cut like hers.... :o)

XO,

Jeezum Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment